
Emma started kindergarten Aug. 23rd and loves it! Bennington Elementary (as well as all the other Omaha Schools) have all day kindergarten. She had a little hard time at first at lunch time. She doesnt like eating by herself (which means no teacher). She's like her Dad, teachers pet! :) I dont think when Jared started kindergarten he would've thought he would STILL be in school 25 years later! Maeley is adjusting okay too. She always asks "Emma, where Emma, I uh play!" She even will get her backpack on and "frip-frops" on & say "bye Mom, uh Emma, yove you, EE yah" and go in my closet.
3 comments:
Well Hi there!
Thanks for telling me about your page it is SO cute and I just love to find out how you're doing and what you've been up to. I can't believe how big the girls are! Time really flies. It's looks like all is well with you.
Same here, no news to report.
Love ya
Charmaine
Cute girls, I can't believe Emma is in Kindergarten CRazY!
Your part of the crowd now... I am so glad. the girls are darling... We love you guys, I was so happy you came for a visit...
Post a Comment