Your girls are so big. I am glad I found you on here so I can see the happenings. I sure miss it there! Maybe sometime we can come back that way (like Navou, or however you spell it) and stay a day there! I MISS IT!
Boy are your kids growing up. They look bigger every time you put pictures up. Emma's school pictures are so cute. Oh and congratulations on the big test. You two have got to be so relieved. We knew Jared would pass but it still makes you nervous. YA!!!
I love the slide show! Seeing the pictures of Vala's made me miss Omaha! Not that we ever had the time to go to Vala's since I worked every Saturday back then, but still, it makes me miss it. Let's talk soon about Christmas break!
4 comments:
Your girls are so big. I am glad I found you on here so I can see the happenings. I sure miss it there! Maybe sometime we can come back that way (like Navou, or however you spell it) and stay a day there! I MISS IT!
Boy are your kids growing up. They look bigger every time you put pictures up. Emma's school pictures are so cute. Oh and congratulations on the big test. You two have got to be so relieved.
We knew Jared would pass but it still makes you nervous. YA!!!
Happy Birthday Emma!!!
I love the slide show! Seeing the pictures of Vala's made me miss Omaha! Not that we ever had the time to go to Vala's since I worked every Saturday back then, but still, it makes me miss it. Let's talk soon about Christmas break!
Post a Comment