Friday, January 4, 2008

Chirstmas in Utah!

7 comments:

Shaun & April said...

It was great seeing you guys this break. We'll have to do it again. I would love a copy of the group picture and the kids picture if it's easy. Keep in touch.

amber buhrley said...

So cute! Jealous that we couldnt see you all as well. WE need to plan a big reunion!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

it was so fun to see you guys! WE miss you

Creative Corner said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun just think only 18 more years until you are there for good!

Glad we can still read about you!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, Thanks for the Christmas card, I was cracking up because Bryan brought it home and said we got a card from Jared Brown, but he must have gotten remarried because the name on the envelope wasn't Nicole, I was laughing my head off. Any way your blog is adorable. You can check out our half done crazy mom of three blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you that John and Aubrey Carpenter are in our ward here in Price. Small world Huh?

Alesha said...

Nicole! I cant believe how big your girls are! I got your blog from my sis's! I always ask Laura the scoop on you guys, but now I can check out your blog on my own! Ü