Sunday, November 2, 2008
Back-up, back-up, BACK-UP!
So I have learned a valuable lesson. BACK-UP your hard drive. Anything you want to save back up it up. Yes our computer crashed 2 weeks ago and to my dismay nearly all the pictures for the past two years are lost! I have made some picture cds, I just dont remember how much I have. I did lose all of Ethans birth though. I cant believe it. I am so sad. I am hoping I can download pictures from slide shows that I have done or at least burn a disc or somehow save those. Anybody computer savvy enough to help me? As I have really thought about it though, and after reading a friends blog who sees the brighter side of things, the one thing I can say is that Im grateful they are just pictures and that I can still hold my beautiful children.
Well I think Im adjusting okay to life with three. It's not so much as having three, its just having a newborn and having to find the time to fit all else in. Timing the feeding and trying to get sleep to keep up with it all. The girls are so sweet and such a big help. Neither of them has had any problem with me taking so much time with Ethan. I am back on the no milk or soy diet as Ethan is worse than Maeley was. The girls are so sweet with that too. Emma celebrated her 7th birthday Oct 3rd and we go out to dinner (birthday persons choice) and in asking her where she wanted to go, she said "applebees, but only if mom can eat there". Other than not being able to eat anything with milk or soy in it we are doing great. Ethan is so sweet and a good baby when I havent slipped and eaten something to bug him. He smiled for the first time on his six week mark and just keeps smiling so big and cute. We are having fun and enjoying having a little boy in the house. Thanks for everyones comments, I love reading them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
your little boy is so cute! Looks just like Jared. Hope you are doing well! Wow, how is three kids?
So cute!!! That is a ton a pictures, but very fun.
way cute pics colie...I love the girls costumes...they are just adorable. Hey I talked to Kayc the other day and we were wondering if you have plans that friday after thanksgiving...that day would work good for both of us either in the morning or later afternoon...I guess kayc is babysitting a little girl during the day! But we just though we could get together maybe at my mom's house or yours and just let the kids play and chit chat! Let me know what you think.
Yay Cole you put more pictures on your blog :) I am so excited for you guys to come home for Thanksgiving and can't wait to munch on Ethan and have fun with the girls. Love you tons!
Pink
I'm so sad for you that you lost your pictures! I hope there is some way you canget some of them back.
Your kids are darling! I love their costumes. We miss you guys!
What a sweet and thoughtful little girl you have. That would be tough to go without that stuff, you are a trooper! Sometimes I think that I should try going without it to see how Braiden feels.
Sorry about your pictures, I have nightmares about loosing mine! Our laptop halfway kicked the bucket a couple of weeks ago, luckily it was just the monitor and we were able to hook it into another monitor and it works just fine. You'd think that would have made me save my pictures but I still haven't, I'm a dummy :) Guess I will have to get on the ball!
How horrible! I am doing mine tonight. I am nervous about losing stuff to. Your sad event has motivated me to do it now!
Nicole, this is Britney Christopherson. I linked your blog though Lynae's. So fun to see your family, you kids are adorable! How fun to have a boy after two girls. I did the same but opposite. I had a girl after two boys. So fun, and sooo different. We are lovin it!
Your post is such a great reminder to back up your files...that just hurts my heart. Hopefully you can recover some of them.
Yeah, new pictures! Very cute Halloween costumes! How is having 3? I'm getting nervous!
Thank you so much! Instead of waiting for somethingbad to happen with all my pictures and music files I went out and bought a zip drive! At least you can say you helped other people by not having the same problem!
Hey Nicole how are you doing? Little Ethan sure looks good. Crazy to hear about his slighty early arrival. Glad everything went well back in September...sorry a little late.
Sorry to hear about having your computer crash...that's got to be so frustrating. Your girls are sure darling and must really love having a baby brother around. How's life for you, getting more comfortable with three now? Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Take care.
You have put together a great collage. I hope your 2009 is wonderful. Best wishes and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment