I cant hardly believe my little man is now 4 months old! We had his checkup and he checked in weighing 14 lbs. Which is only the 33 percentile, but for my kids, he is the biggest. He also came in the 56th percentile for height at 25", which is also unusual for our vertically challenged family. (maybe we do have hope of some height)
I was given the go ahead for cereal, which I am always so excited about (dont ask me why) so we tried some that night and for the most part he just tolerated it. Not to excited, but didnt refuse it either. He did just get over an ear infection and so was on amoxicillin in addition to his axid for reflux and gripe water (to soothe his tummy from the amoxicillin). So my thought is that he thought it was just one more thing to swallow and then got sick of it when it kept coming. We are working on it and hopefully soon he will catch on to the spoon thing. I gave him his first haircut just before Christmas. (I know Im anal but it was turning mullet-ish).
He is such a sweet, smiley baby. He loves now to play with toys and figure out how to get them to his mouth. Even though he doesnt look happy in the picture, he really does like to sit in his Bumbo. Since he was sick, he will only take his binky when he is tired and wants to sleep. BUT has also found his thumbs! HE is constantly drooling. He loves to watch and talk to his sisters. They can get him laughing pretty good, its so cute. And even though the little guy only takes 45 min cat naps, I love him to death! Having a boy in the house has been alot of fun and Im excited for more to come.








7 comments:
Cute Coley! Ethan is so dang cute and looks exactly like both you and Jared :) I need to plan a time to come out and visit you! LOVE YOU! Pink
What a cute little photo collection! He is so cute! In the top corner picture he looks just like you Coley! The bumbo picture is a crack-up!
Love you! Nat
wow Nicole he is a cute little boy! How is the residency going? Nick is gone a lot here in Memphis. They say first year is the worst though. Hope all is well!
What a little cutie! Little boys are so fun.
So cute! I'm still so sad we missed you when you all came through here a while ago! We really need to get together! I'm getting nervous to have #3, but you're doing awesome and it gives me hope!
He's a cute little guy!
Wow!!! He's so dang cute! I can't believe it's already been 4 months!
Post a Comment