
Emma brought home this on Martin Luther King Day (yes she went to school, they feel it honors him for the kids to learn about him all day-I think Bennington is the only school in the whole US that feels that but whatever) Anyway it just made my day. Her Dog is a daily conversation at our house. She knows she cant have a dog until Jared is done with school and we move back to Utah(hopefully). A couple months ago she told me that we can leave Maeley (since she's scared of dogs) and Ethan at my parents home and we can go get her dog, whose name changes almost weekly, after we drop off the moving truck at our new house! Oh wouldnt it be so nice if all things in life could work out the way a 7 year old imagines!
I just have to add, I love my sweet Emma, She is the biggest helper with Ethan. She has so much patience and can calm him down almost as good as Daddy can. Since Jared is gone alot, Emma is my lifesaver. She loves to play with him and make him smile. I am so proud of Emma she is a great student that LOVES to read and do her best. She also helps Maeley with her letters and cleaning their room. And she has a real love for the scriptures and makes sure that we read every night. She is very inquisitive and love to learn what the scriptures are teaching. She is a great example.
(this was taken by Emma's friend with Emmas camera)







5 comments:
Emma is a sweet little goose! We love her a million billion too! I LOVE the paper from school..."How can you make your dream come true?" Emma: "BEG for a dog". Martin Luther King Jr. is sooo inspiring! :)
LOVE YOU TO PIECES!
What a sweetie...she is adorable nicole, a perfect mix of you and jared. Whitley has been begging for a dog for quite some time too and I really do not want one, so I think we have agreed on a bunny! Do you remember mine?
How cute is she??? I love goosey to pieces :) I can't wait til you guys are closer and we can see eachother more. I know it's still a ways away but, I'm just excited. Jason and I will for sure make it out there before summer! Love you all!
What a cutie Emma is! I hope she gets her little puppy Bingo eventually. We've been through the same request and a bunny seems to satisfiy clara for now. It's less committment and easy for her to care for. I'm glad you have such a good helper.
Hey, send me your email address you I can add you guys to our private blog. My email is dsjag@hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment