Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday to my Sweet Maeley








Wow It seems that I just barely posted Maeley's 4th birthday! I guess It was only 2 posts ago but more than 10 months! So the past year has been quite busy. Last Summer Maeley wanted to donate her hair so we chopped it off during our visit in Utah. She started preschool in August and soccer in September. Her 2nd year of Dance in October and Swimming lessons in January! She absolutely loved preschool and is definently ready for Kindergarten in the fall. She has grown so much! All the cute little saying in her last birthday post are now pronounced correctly. ( :( kinda sad in a way) Except one thing she still says that I love is "confume" for perfume which she got for her birthday to honor that! She is still (and hopefully always will be)my little cuddlebug and will fall asleep in an instant anywhere.

I love you sweet little Mae.












HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!

8 comments:

Mindy Stephenson said...

I can't believe that she is that old. Man, time flies!

Amelia said...

Wow,it's crazy that i've got a 5 year old cousin!Can't wait to see you in 11 days!Love ya!

amber buhrley said...

She is really beautiful! Fun to see how she has grown. Glad to see you are posting again!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Happy birthday Maeley! You are such a cutie and five already I can hardly believe it. We miss you a lot and even shed a tear yesterday for not have the Brown's near us to share our sunday choc. chip cookies with. Good luck with your last year!!!

Elise said...

She is adorable and looking more and more like Emma. What a cutie!!

The Spanglers said...

I love that girl! She is so very fun and cute. I thought of one thing she says that makes me smile. Chawberries for strawberries. I just have to stop Bradley from commenting on it every time. That little stinker.

The Button's said...

Yay! I know I called you, but Happy Birthday Maeley girl! I love you so much and wish I could come see you!

And Cole, I was thinkin' you were giving up o blogging! Not that I have done much better but I'm blaming it on the pregnancy! (I guess you can blame it on all your little cuties!)

Ladybug143 said...

Cute pictures! They grow up TOO fast don't they!