We are so excited for you guys. Wayne of course didn't say anything, if he knew but leave it to your mom Jared:) Parker said "no fair, I want a brother", he's pretty jealous.
So excited for you guys. I always said if I could have 3 more of Kyson I would... Maybe he was just an easy boy. You guys will love having a boy though. Congrats. Keep us updated!
YAY!!! WE're so excited! Glad Beckham will have a male cousin to romp around with. Can't wait til we're all back home together so these kids can all be friends and grow up together :o) Love you guys!
Congratulations! I am sure Jared is thrilled. Daren was so glad there was at least one boy in the oven. I can't wait. I think it will be such a different experience. Do you guys have any names picked out? We are really having a hard time. Right now the boy is Jude but that could change I guess. I am glad you are feeling well.
Yay-Congrats! That is very exciting. It seems like so many people lately have had their third of the same gender, so that is exciting you are shaking it up a bit. I'm sure Jared is thrilled to add some more testosterone to the house. :)
Yay for boys! That is exciting! I can't believe we are starting the oral surgery journey. Glad to see you are surviving it and doing well. I feel like time is flying by. Doesn't seem that long ago when we first moved to village green and now everyone has moved on. I kind of hope oral surgery flies by too lol!
Hi Nicole, how are you guys doing? your due date is getting closer that is exciting! We miss Omaha and the ward! Braiden keeps asking when we are coming back.
17 comments:
yahoo! I seriously can't believe it. I thought for sure you would be me.... with 3.... girls that is. I am so excited for you congrats!
We are so excited for you guys. Wayne of course didn't say anything, if he knew but leave it to your mom Jared:) Parker said "no fair, I want a brother", he's pretty jealous.
That is so so so fun! Nicole I clapped when I read this! such a nerd, but I am really excited!
So excited for you guys. I always said if I could have 3 more of Kyson I would... Maybe he was just an easy boy. You guys will love having a boy though. Congrats. Keep us updated!
Hi you guys! Congratulations on the boy!!! We are so excited for you. Looks like life is great in Omaha! Let us know if you are looking to move to MT!
So much fun!! Now you will have the happy medium between princesses and monster trucks!!!
CONGRATS!!
YAY!!! WE're so excited! Glad Beckham will have a male cousin to romp around with. Can't wait til we're all back home together so these kids can all be friends and grow up together :o)
Love you guys!
Yeah! We're so happy for you! Boys are so fun! Girls are too, boys are just different fun!
Congratulations! I am sure Jared is thrilled. Daren was so glad there was at least one boy in the oven. I can't wait. I think it will be such a different experience. Do you guys have any names picked out? We are really having a hard time. Right now the boy is Jude but that could change I guess. I am glad you are feeling well.
CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for you. Boys are awesome...of course I know no different. We are so excited for you. Keep us updated!!!
Yay-Congrats! That is very exciting. It seems like so many people lately have had their third of the same gender, so that is exciting you are shaking it up a bit. I'm sure Jared is thrilled to add some more testosterone to the house. :)
Yay for boys! That is exciting! I can't believe we are starting the oral surgery journey. Glad to see you are surviving it and doing well. I feel like time is flying by. Doesn't seem that long ago when we first moved to village green and now everyone has moved on. I kind of hope oral surgery flies by too lol!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow, number 3, and a BOY! I'm so excited for you. It looks like your all doing well. What fun pictures! Love ya!
Ok we updated, now your turn:)
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! And even a boy. Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
Hi Nicole, how are you guys doing? your due date is getting closer that is exciting! We miss Omaha and the ward! Braiden keeps asking when we are coming back.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/mobil-langka-di-indonesia
Post a Comment